Skip to content
- 2 cups cooked wild rice, We recommend Bineshii gourmet wild rice for this recipe. Cook according to label directions.
- big bunch of herbs (We use a combo of basil, Italian parsley, thyme, oregano and tarragon), chopped
- small jar of pine nuts (1 3/4 oz), lightly toasted (about 1/4 cup)
- olive oil
- coarse salt and fresh ground pepper
- Combine rice, herbs and pine nuts in a large bowl. Drizzle olive oil in and gently toss. Add a pinch of salt and pepper and taste. Adjust to your liking. Serve slightly chilled or at room temperature.
Toasting Pine Nuts:
Toasting your pine nuts will make them taste sweeter and more intense. Put pine nuts in a dry frying pan and cook for 3min over medium-heat, stirring frequently or shaking pan until golden.